[jawsscripts] Re: EdSharp Previous Location

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 16:53:21 -0500

At this point, that feature is always on.  Of course, you can press
Control+Home right away if you want to make sure you are at the start of
a document rather than at the previous position.  If you want the
previous version of EdSharp, you can unarchive the following zip file
into your EdSharp program folder:

http://empowermentzone.com/CustomEdSharp.zip

You should still be able to benefit from the improvements in the JAWS
scripts for EdSharp if you use a prior version of the EdSharp executable.

Jamal