[jawsscripts] EdSharp

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:13:50 -0400

Hi,

I seem to have lost some functionality with the latest update to EdSharp.  I
can't use Say All, and when I copy/paste text from a website, JAWS won't
read the text unless I Control Down Arrow but will not read line by line,
word, or character.  It might just be my JAWS being stupid as usual, but if
there are any tips, I'd welcome them.  Thanks in advance.

Joe