[jawsscripts] Re: Does any event trigger when you use the quick nav keys?

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:20:38 -0400

Also use a variable that determines if quick nav keys are activated.
There is a function and a flag for this, so run the function in FocusChangedEvent to set or unset the global flag, then use that flag as your first step in the condition statement in KeyPressedEvent. That makes it less intrusive on regular keypresses. Also check for FormsMode flag in that same condition so it doesn't activate if entering text in a form field.

Thanks,
Dennis Brown
----- Original Message ----- From: <chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx>