[jawsscripts] Re: Difficulty scripting McTwit

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:18:48 -0400

Hi Jamal,
Have you tried the syntax with braces or simply type current script key?
Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)