[jawsscripts] Re: Creating Jaws Keyboard Assignment

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:59:46 -0700

Andre, the problem w/doing this in kb manager is that u have 3
classifications for keys:
1) common--this functions for any computer;
2) desktop; &
3) laptop.

U can have only 1 key assigned to each of these classifications using
keyboard manager. The way to get around this is to assign a keystroke
to f12 by writing a script that does the play/pause thing.

If u still wish to use kb manager, then either flip control p to
laptop or desktop & assign f12 to common, or simply let f12 be
assigned to laptop or desktop.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Scripting Classes: http://jawsscripting.lonsdalemedia.org