[jawsscripts] Re: Coo Coo Clock Scripts

  • From: "alaa" <afsmel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:51:33 +0200

    hi
first, install the zipped folder to your language folder by pressing start
minue, then move to programs, and then you can choose your jaws version in
which you'll find "explore my settings" press enter there, then you'll find
yourself in a folder view where you can paste the files.
second, from this place, point to the default.jss file and try opening it.
or press insert+f2 to choose the script manager, then ctrl+shift+d to get
the default script file.
then where you find several lines start with the word "use" without the
quotations, point to the last one of these lines, then press end then enter
to get a new line where you can type
use "cuckoo.jsb"
then, recompile the scripts
hth