[jawsscripts] Configuring Jaws to work with Java applications

  • From: Christina Moore <cmm123094@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:12:40 -0500

Hi,

I'm very new to scripting and want to figure out how to configure jaws to work
with java applications.  I find that when i go to use a java application jaws
can't read anything and when I use the arrow keys, it doesn' say anything in
the application.  I have downloaded and installed the java access bridge, the
latest version.  Are there any other applications out there that I can download
sense i don't know how to create the scripts and don't want to mess something
up?

Thanks.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me