[jawsscripts] Colors on Web Pages

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:50:09 -0000

Just to let people know, the problem with web pages wasn't a jaws problem as
such, but we have to use the jaws to virtual PC cursor in order to get the
information of the correct color of the web page.  Someone on the blind
webber's mailing list just told us, so thought I'd try it out and it works.
Just a shame we can't do it using the normal virtual cursor.  Oh well.  At
least I don't have to borrow someone's eyes now.