[jawsscripts] Clicking in a blank row

  • From: stan.cox@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:30:26 -0700

Trapeze transportation software places many controls inside a type of
grid, using columns, rows and cells.  Apparently one must click on a
certain blank cell, which in turn, allows activation of several combo
boxes.   I know enough about the homerow utility to try to find this area
on the screen, but am not sure how to determine what this clickable
control is, or, how to proceed once the control is recognized.  This is a
"must" function for the job I have, so help is appreciated.  Thanks.
Stan Cox
Transportation Clerk
City of Phoenix Reserve-A-Ride
(602) 534-1947.