[jawsscripts] Re: Checkboxes again!!

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:21:47 +1000

Hi David/listers.

Thanks for all this great info below David eh.
I just noticed One small error in the new jaws11 HomeRow mode activation
keystroke you mention below.
 I believe The keystroke is now, JawsKey+Windows+NumPaddMinus.
JawsKey+Control+NumPadMinus continues to activate whether or not the
jawsCursor automatically tracks the pcCursor focus.

hth.

g.