[jawsscripts] Capslock hotkey

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:15:09 -0800

If anyone out there has one, I would really like any suggestion as to how I
might create a jaws hotkey using using the CapsLock key.
To be specific, I would like to use CapsLock + NumPad End key to move to the
next block of text in IE.
I have tried launching the KB manager (jaws key + F8), then press control +
shift + D to go to default.jkm.
At this point I'm lost because I can't find the letter N hotkey that
normally takes  one to the next link.
I have also looked within the internet explorer keyboard commands and can't
find the letter n.
Again, the goal is to create a CapsLock + NumpadEnd hotkey that will
simulate a press of the letter N within IE.
Any suggestions?

T-Y.
Andre