[jawsscripts] Can i copy the script from the default scripts?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:09:10 -0500

Hi list members, i'd like to know if i can copy the switch page script from the
default scripts list over to the i tunes as the first script for the
preferences?  If so, how?  P.S. If anyone else is working on i tunes scripts
for the latest version of i tunes and older versions of jaws like  version 8.0,
please write maybe there are some things that we all can bring to the table.
I'm not fond of shelling out $400 for the newest version of jaws when all i
want to do is to use i tunes.  Thank you.