[jawsscripts] Re: Can Logos 4 be scripted?

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:23:04 -0400

It's ok. Basically I try to minimize the amount of effort required for
any project, like any good programmer surely does, but without
upsetting anyone in the process. I figure any money spent paying for
scripts is an expense against employing blind people, hence, not
something to maximize. :) But the "when in Rome" addage does apply to
an extent, so contracts are contracts and not all choices are mine.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 01:13:48AM +1000, Geoff Chapman wrote:
Thanks heaps Doug for taking the time to outline all that so comprehensively
for me.
It just really helped me get a feel for how the big guns function, and I
really appreciated that.

Hope you didn't find the question invasive at all.

Geoff C.