[jawsscripts] Can JAWS be made to run with CPanel or VDeck as a website building/operation interface?

  • From: "ferretdamce83" <ferretdance83@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:06:28 -0400

I need to build a website. It will be a small store for hand-made pet products.
I've been researching web hosting services. Most of them use Panel or VDeck as
the interface through which I would create and run my website. Does anyone have
experience with CPanel or VDeck? Do I need a script to use them, or are they
truly inaccessible?
With respect,
Lori in Ohio