[jawsscripts] Blind/low vision developers get together at CSUN

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:03:06 -0500 (EST)

A couple years ago, I helped to organize a breakfast get get together of
blind programmers at a hotel restaurant.  I hope we can do something
similar at this year's CSUN conference on technology and disability --
perhaps this upcoming Thursday or Saturday morning.  If you will be there
and are interested, please send me private email or contact me at the Los
Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel where I'll be staying from Monday to
Saturday.

Hope we can meet more of one another in person!
Jamal