[jawsscripts] Re: Beta 0.7 of IEMax (extending JAWS support for Internet Explorer)

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:14:28 -0500 (EST)

No coding changes should be needed if you use the latest JSX.  I'm still
awaiting confirmation that it works fully on Win64, however, as I am
unable to test that myself.
If you are willing to share scripting you've done for Firefox and/or
Internet Explorer, I'd like to check it out .

Jamal

P.S.  FYI -- I discovered that the official abbreviation for Firefox is
Fx (capital F and lower case x).