[jawsscripts] Re: BX Tool

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:59:05 -0500

I do most of my scripting professionally through the company for which
I work, SSB BART Group (http://www.ssbbartgroup.com).  Most of those
are for specific companies and government agencies and are used
internally, applying to software running at specific locations more
than to applications you might see on a home PC.  BX, the Skype
scripts, the scripts for Chatterbox (the chat client used by the For
The People web site), etc., are personal projects that I manage to do
voluntarily.  Of course I use BX when scripting myself, and I use the
Skype and Chatterbox scripts when I use those apps as well.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 09:49:35PM +0800, kaveinthran wrote:
sorry Sir, If I am wrong, Can I no why you stopped developing it?

For your information, I am one of your admirer, cause I love scripting
and your scripts too. Your scripts is wonderful and marvelous. But, your
scripts is not more than 10 "in your website"

that's all, good luck, sir, I would be like you.

On 1/31/2011 9:39 PM, Doug Lee wrote:
> Where do you get the idea that it's in beta?  If I said that I don't
> remember it. :)
>
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 06:01:43PM +0800, kaveinthran wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am very impressed by jaws scripts "bx" that is done by dlee. But, the
> scripts no longer developed meanwhile it is still in beta. Can I no why?
>
> best regards!
>
> thanks

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller