[jawsscripts] Re: BX Tool

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:39:42 -0500

Where do you get the idea that it's in beta?  If I said that I don't
remember it. :)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 06:01:43PM +0800, kaveinthran wrote:
Hello all,

I am very impressed by jaws scripts "bx" that is done by dlee. But, the
scripts no longer developed meanwhile it is still in beta. Can I no why?

best regards!

thanks

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller