[jawsscripts] Re: [BULK] Framing Easy CD-DA Extractor

  • From: Lennie Rinaldi <merlin739@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:14:21 -0500

Sean,

I am fairly new with the latest version of Easy CD-DA Extractor. For now, the only issue that I have with this version is not able to hear or Jaws say which songs are being ripped. I sometime only select a partial title to be ripped and I want to be sure that what selected is being copied.

Also, I believe that earlier versions of the program, Jaws would announce whether the titles are checked or unchecked. Version 10 and 11 does not announce if the titles are checked or not. I usually do Ctrl+N to unchecked the entire list and go through the titles hitting the spacebar on those that I want. It is tricky if I should happen to hit the spacebar on the unwanted title and I have no way of knowing if it is selected or not.

I am assuming that you are working with Jukka?

In the meantime, unless I can figure out the framing problem, I just have to move the Jaws cursor to the area and try to catch which titles are being copied. The program does announce the percentages. I am going to look further to Jeff's suggestions and see if I can figure out the problem and get the frame to work. I like his idea to create a new frame and go from there.

Lennie

At 06:03 PM 3/2/2008, you wrote:
Lenny, I use the application, and am just getting my hhead round this
new version. This certaily coul be made possible, Iam currently going
through and giving the developer feedback as to problem areas.
Feel free to pass anything on you feel is relevant.
SEan.