[jawsscripts] Auto updating in scripts

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:14:12 -0800

Hi all,
Perhaps this question is for the more advanced scripters.

I have tried and tried and there doesn't seem to be a way to make it so the
program alerts you if a new script is available.

The object using internet explorer doesn't give me any feedback on what the
page says or url does. If I could get an ok status if it loaded the page
correctly I could do something, but I lack the method.

Which also brings me to the next point, even if you navigate the url how
would you know what version is available?

I've played around with this one for a year or so and I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John Martyn