[jawsscripts] Attention Geoff Chapman

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:41:17 -0400

Hi Geoff.

I just upgraded to a new computer, new email address etc. and in
the process, somehow lost your address.

Can you email me back off of the list? I might have a little hsc
job for you and Wayne, if you're interested.  It should go easier
than the last time, since my internet account is 5 times faster
than before, computer is much newer and more capable etc.

thanks and sorry for posting this on-list.
Chris