[jawsscripts] Re: Are there jaws scripts for spy ware blaster?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:26:20 +1000

David. you always use the jawsCursor, if you want to simulate a mousClick on
anything.  the jaws Cursor is the same as the mouse. so when your navigating
with the jaws cursor, you are moving the mouse around the screen.

But this will very often not identify controls as buttons etc, if the tab
key doesn't do so.  So you still need to know where this button is, or have
some way of knowing what potentially numbered graphic, which it might
identify itself as, is the next button etc.

Have you thought of trying superantiSpyware? it's a very accessible program
out of the box it seems to me.

---