[jawsscripts] Re: Are there any jaws scripts or frames for spywareblaster?

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:39:52 -0400

there used to be scripts for spywareblaster up on

www.jfwlite.com

They do not do too much with the newer versions of the program
anymore though and you can't update older versions of spyware blaster.

so you either might need to write your own scripts if you are one of
those giftted scripters out there  or use the program with just the
mouse emulation. the latter is doable though not very comfortable and
the former would be much appreciated if shared. ,g>

Take care ...

Doris