[jawsscripts] Re: Are there any ideas about improving jaws scripts for spybot?

  • From: "Wally Harding" <wally.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:45:27 +0100

Just for information, I've just had a bit of a fight on my hands involving
this package and AVG8 free edition on a PC. I'm not sure what was going on
but it and AVG definately didn't get on together.

Wally

Listen to Wally World Wide, the WWW show only on ACB Radio Interactive.
Visit
www.interactive.acbradio.org
The archives and podcast can be found at
www.incx.org