[jawsscripts] Re: Are there any ideas about improving jaws scripts for spybot?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:43:42 +1000

Hi David.

It seems like this program is at present a real "no winner," for you, with
it's current scripts.

I'm just wondering, do you actualy know the name of the script author of the
SpyBot scripts your attempting to use right now, that are proving less than
satisfactory for you?
I'm just wondering if it might not be wise to try and communicate directly
with the Script author about your dificulties, to see if she/he might be
willing to have a look at these for you, and perhaps even
update them for the new version? or not?

If you cannot remember from whence you downloaded them, if whilst in the
program, you hit jawskey+f2, and then type s for script manager and hit
enter,
the jss file should load into the script manager for you. and at the very
top or maybe bottom of that file, you might see the script author/creator's
name, and maybe even an email address by which you might directly
communicate?

Just wondering if you might not get more joy that way? from the
non-responses to your spybot wos so far up here, I gather the Author doesn't
belong to the list.
What do you think.
geoff c.