[jawsscripts] Andy Tyson/NUI/NORWICHUNION is out of the office.

  • From: Andy Tyson <andrew.tyson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:55:49 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  31/05/2010 and will not return until
07/06/2010.
I will get back to you when I return or if you need an urgent reply please
contact the DSMOVES mailbox for Moves queries or Nigel Hood for any other
matter.

Aviva is the trading name for the principal subsidiaries of the
Aviva Group in the United Kingdom. The principal subsidiaries are:

Aviva Insurance UK Limited.
Registered Office 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 3NG.
Registered in England Number 99122.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Aviva Life Services UK Limited.
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street, York YO90 1UU.
Registered in England Number 2403746.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Aviva Health UK Limited.
Registered Office 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 3NG.
Registered in England Number 2464270.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.