[jawsscripts] Re: Admin? Triggering FocusChangedEvent from a hotkey to force HscFocusChanged to run?

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:41:49 -0400

Yes, I did see Martin's message too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Geoff Chapman
  To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:15 PM
  Subject: [jawsscripts] Admin? Triggering FocusChangedEvent from a hotkey to
force HscFocusChanged to run?

  Hi listers.

  Something very strange seems to be happening, wondered if anyone else had
  noticed this?
  Yesterday or so, Martin replied to my post, but I saw no actual text in the
  body of his message, save his name/signature at the top.

  And just Now, another reply post has come through to me from Don, with
  exactly the same symtom!

  I.e. with only his signature visible to me, and no actual personal text
  body?

  I doubleChecked the bottoms of the messages to see if their body text had
  somehow got shoved down there, but I saw nothing.

  is this happening to anyone else?

  Thanks.

  Geoff c.