[jawsscripts] Re: Accessing MSAA event

  • From: "Mark A. DeMichele" <demi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:50:24 -0500

I tried this, but it's not really useful for me for two reasons.  Even after
doing it, it was not apparent how I could intercept different MSAAEvents.
However, that's kind of moot since I'm doing this for a flex application that
runs in Internet Explorer.  If I were to do this, I would need to change that
setting for Internet Explorer, which I'm sure would mess up stuff for my users
so I can't really do that.  Thanks for the suggestion though.