[jawsscripts] Re: A suggestion is needed to perform a say function with every navigation and when item gains focus

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:29:00 +0530

Perhaps this is the function you suggested, shall let you know.
but I think I may need to then check for the keys I want processed and then
say the string?
Thank you.
Bryan Garaventa wrote: I would try KeyPressedEvent, and that should cover
everything. If you want anything ignored, you could write a condition to
ignore whatever it is within the event as well. Is that what you had in
mind?----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra"
<jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>[1]To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent:
Thursday, July 30, 2009 7:45 AM Subject: [jawsscripts] A suggestion is
neededto perform a say function with every navigation and when item gains
focus Hello friends, Take one thing for example: I have a time string, and
ifmy conditions are met, I want to perform this string saying each time, say
when arrow keys are pressed to move to items, or tab and shift+tab keys
focusthat item, home, end, page up and down keys should also be included.
thecontrol is not each time a list, sometimes it is a listview, sometimes it
is an edit box, so if I have all set with the following: 1. Able to detect
the string and format in hours, minutes and seconds, What function I need to
modify to cause all the arrow keys, page up, down, home, end and perhaps the
first-letter navigation to perform the reading of that string? and what
otherfunctions or scripts I need to modify to cause tab, shift+Tab, alt+tab
when switching back to the program and insert+tab to read that string? if
this doesn't clear things for you, feel free to ask. Thank you, Jitendra.
__________ Visit and contribute to The JAWS Script Repository
http://jawsscripts.com[3] View the list's information and change your
settings at //www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts[4] __________  Visit
and contribute to The JAWS Script Repository http://jawsscripts.com[5] View
the list's information and change your settings at
//www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts[6]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx