[jawsscripts] Re: A BIG Discovery involving graphics! Please read!

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:16:49 -0500

I am usually able with much difficulty to determine what a graphic is by
using the Windows 7 magnifier.  Since my vision is so poor I sometimes still
need my sighted daughter to take a quick look.  Remember, we are scripting
in the first place to make the application accessible to ourselves and
others because the developer did not think it was important.  I personally
will suffer a little to make it better for others in the long run.

I will certainly be able to use both the Insert + F and the graphics size
adjustments tips.  Thanks for passing this on!

Don Marang