[jaws-users-list] Installing Spybot

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:10:15 +0100

Hi all,
I'm using a demo copy of  JAWS 8 running Windows XP Home SP2 with all
updates.
I've been trying to install Spybot recently as part of my regular
maintenance, however as soon as I click the first next button I hear the
Windows Critical Stop sound and the programme quits without warning. I
don't know if this is a JAWS issue or perhaps an issue with Windows
Firewall, but in the past when I used Window-Eyes, again as a demo, I
could install Spybot fine. Please help!
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266