[jaws-uk] Re: zoomtext and Jaws

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:30:59 -0000

Mark,

The software was installed by Brian Hartgen of T and T Consultancy and he is
currently looking into the problem for me.  My PC has a 3.2Ghz Pentium 4 dual
processor and 2GB of RAM.

Regards,

Dave Ankers

I seem to remember hearing someone say that you either need to load zoomtext
first before Jaws, or is it the other way around?

I guess you may also need to take into account processor power and RAM on your
PC.

Regards

Mark