[jaws-uk] Re: word 2003

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:28:12 -0000

9 and 2002 Hi, could you  remind us how to do this, do you  just type a blank
space before or after the word? does the word stay but not get seen? I have
Jaws 9,additionally I thought I had removed greater signs by reducing
punctuation to some, dodoes it take None to stop greater than,  I find old
Emails with forwards in still have greater  signs, would the Dictionary method
shut up the greater for ever? or would it only  treat fresh Emails,I have not
explained this well, but I         wouldn't mind never hearing the greater sign
again ever. Thanks Dorothy