[jaws-uk] wireless security BBC 2 working lunch

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:49:23 +0100

Hi List
I have been reading tristrams Post, so if someone is  invading your system
and you are  unaccountably exceeding your capped level when there is no
explanation such as heavy downloads in a way  it is  really a theft. I am
trying to understand the part  about  Infrastructure  and hooking up and it
not being default in windows  does this mean another flaw in windows then?
Does it mean not all systems have this problem.  just Windows. if anyone can
explain a little more I would be grateful.

Dorothy