[jaws-uk] Re: windows media player playing up

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:34:15 +0100

Francis,

If you know the name of any of the tracks on the CD that you have ripped, perform a windows find and see if it reveals anything, press the windows key plus F, tab to files and folders and press enter, then type the file name in the edit box and press enter, the system should perform a search and when it is complete you should have a list view containing anything it has found.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>