[jaws-uk] Re: windows live mail

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:57:15 -0000

I have found it poor.  JAWS does not read whether a message is read or not
or whether it has attachments.  Window-eyes also seems quite poor with
windows live mail as well.  I am assuming you are using windows 7 as
otherwise you could use Windows Mail which works pretty much like Outlook
Express.  There are ways of getting this working but you need a little
technical know how to do it.  I would suggest that one good place to get the
necessary files is

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/06/05/download-windows-mail-from-vista-fo
r-use-in-windows-7/

Regards