[jaws-uk] windows 7

  • From: "r.sears1" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:26:25 +0100

Hello folks.  I             upgraded to version 10 of Jaws and have been
playing it on my desktop running XP.  I have just purchased a laptop with
Windows 7 premium and the CD is not compatible.  Sight and Sound tell me I have
to pay nearly £200 to upgrade to version 12.  I think this is a rip-off.  I
don't need all the things in version 12 but if I want to stay with jaws I have
no choice.  I will have to get a new screen reader.
Freedom Scientific making money all the time I think it is terrible  Any
response?

Cheers  Ron.