[jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and toes,

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:01:46 -0000

Perhaps a message to everyone telling them to delete the old address from their
address books would be in order?

Barry H

  Date: 05/12/04

  > > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
  link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
  > > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  > > ** and in the Subject line type
  > > ** unsubscribe
  > > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
  on the
  > > ** immediately-following
link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
  > > ** or send a message, to
  > > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

  link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
  the
  > ** immediately-following
link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
  ** immediately-following
link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]

  This message is confidential.  It may also be privileged or
  protected by other legal rules.  It does not constitute an
  offer or acceptance of an offer, nor shall it form any part
  of a legally binding contract.  If you have received this
  communication in error, please let us know by reply then
  destroy it.  You should not use, print, copy the message or
  disclose its contents to anyone.

  E-mail is subject to possible data corruption, is not
  secure, and its content does not necessarily represent the
  opinion of this Company.  No representation or warranty is
  made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information
  and no liability can be accepted for any loss arising from
  its use.

  This e-mail and any attachments are not guaranteed to be
  free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended
  that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to
  your computer equipment.  This Company has no control over
  other websites to which there may be hypertext links and no
  liability can be accepted in relation to those sites.

  Scottish Courage Brands Limited
  Registered in England, Registered Number 1364718
  Registered Office: Tyne Brewery, Gallowgate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE99 1RA
  Head Office: 2 - 4 Broadway Park, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ