[jaws-uk] Re: why me.

  • From: "Tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:48:30 -0000

hi pete,
this is the rub you see,this is a new never before used computer i installed
jaws v8.0 and got all that trouble with the video interupt ,so i was advised
correctly it seems to download jfw 8.0 and bits  this immediatly cleared up any
video interupt problems and all was well untill today when i came to reload
jaws  i cant find the jfw 8.0 and bits anywhere so i have to presume them pete
that its this update that is now playing hide and seek and  cant be rebootd
from hot keys oh boy why do we bother.cheers and thanks for help.
tony
SVP COMMUNICATIONS, THE COMPANY WHO REALLY DOES CARE,GET YOUR BLANK MEDIA ETC
FROM, HTTP://WWW.SVP.CO.UK