[jaws-uk] why me.

  • From: "Tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:47:25 -0000

ok guys ,sorry to ruin your day but yep its el thicko here, i folowed
instructions to make hot keys control alt j for starting jaws anywhere after
shutting erm unloading it while playing my favourite games but it does not
responde  i have checked out the area in which i set it up and according to the
stats its still set as control alt j so why aint it working, and why cant i
find any trace of the version 8.plus bits that i had to use to solve the video
interupt problem , i have thought of this hcarefully and think i got it written
out right this time so please yet again can you point me to the right place
other than the nearest river ,
cheers tony
SVP COMMUNICATIONS, THE COMPANY WHO REALLY DOES CARE,GET YOUR BLANK MEDIA ETC
FROM, HTTP://WWW.SVP.CO.UK