[jaws-uk] Re: where is the "tool tips" check box in jaws 12

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:38:31 +0100

Hi again, please dis regard my last message. I have now found it. What it was
when the jaws was in beta for 12, I couldn't find it until I asked now. But
having just gone through jaws 11 settings in the edit box of the settings
center in jaws 12, I typed in verbosity or just the letter V I was presented
with 17 items arrowed down to speach verbosity this is where I got compuse the
1st item is a toggle I hit enter on it and it changed it to intermediot,
realizing what I did I then hit space until I got back to beginner. Arrowed
down once more, and found a name called configure vervosity levels and thats
where I found my setting when arrowing down once more, hitting enter on
beginner the recnizable dialog box came up and I found mmy setting in there.
Hit enter and tabbed to ok to save my settings. I know all this might not be
relevant but I just wanted to point it out in case anyone was looking for the
setting I was. Its there but its sort of hidden really I feel that when coming
to the toggle that I changed they should of gotten jaws to say afterwards that
this was a toggle just a thought.
Anyway enough of my droning I've found it now!
Thanks to anyone who has replyed before I send this message though, but rest
asured you can all kill this thread now or continue it if you will.
Daniel