[jaws-uk] Re: what you think of the gw-micro offer?

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:11:22 +0530

Hi Josh,

All the new computers come with Windows eyes I am given to believe. But the
new computers have Windows 8. This OS according to me is really difficult to
work with.

It was really easy for me to transition from Windows XP to Windows 7, due to
the layout being more or less similar. But with Windows 8, I will have to
invest more time in understanding basics as navigating. Let's see how this
offer that Microsoft & GW micro stand in the test of time. Will have to wait
for feedback from more users.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn