[jaws-uk] what should i do with fs virus

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:09:42 -0000

hello folks

I down loaded jaws 10 today. when I went to activate it avast showed a virus. I just ignored it and completed the download as I trusted the site I was downloading from. then I ran super antivirus now and it shows a virus called freedom scientific jaws 10 dongle viewer-x, I now have put the file in the chest in super anti virus. I am just wonder in what should I do with this should I delete it or should I leave it there as I know where it comes from and if I do delete it will it cause problems for my jaws 10. many thanks. many thanks.

regards
Vincent