[jaws-uk] Re: weight watchers website, Val please reply.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:06:33 -0000

Hi Shell.

Sorry, but can be of no useful help here as I am not a member of weight
watchers and so can't access those parts of the site.  What I would say is
that it does not surprise me as it is clear from the front page that thought
has not been given when it comes round to accessibility.

I can only wish you luck with your complaint.

If you contact me off list I can log on as you and take a quick look at the
site if it helps, but for various reasons I can't see myself becoming a
member of Weight Watchers even though I could do with losing weight.

I don't know if alternative groups such as Slimming World have websites, but
I did once join a slimmers' world group local to me and found their approach
verging on the activities of a religious cult but that's drifting seriously
off topic!!!!!!

Cheers

Graham