[jaws-uk] Re: web visum

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:00:00 -0000

Hi Graham,

I'll do it for you.

Pete H.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Page
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 8:53 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] web visum

  Hi all.  I am interested in trying firefox and was interested to read about
WebVism as mentioned recently on this list.

  It seems that in order to make use of its community orientated facilities
such as solving web captures and providing other adjustments to recognised web
pages, you need an invite from an existing member.  I understand this has been
done to reduce the chances of spam.

  Is there anyone on this list that could send me an invite so that I  can give
the service a go?

  Regards

  Graham
  Graham Page