[jaws-uk] web browsing.

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:46:06 +0100

Good Evening All,

Can any one help me, a few times now I have been filling out forms on web
pages and unfortunately for some reason when I am selecting an option in a
pull down list, I have a problem I find that when I am checking my form that
I am filling out before I send it, I see that the pull down list has reset
it's self.

Can any one help me, I now it is a bit confusing but hope that you will
understand, and be able to help.
\
Regards

Christopher Huby