[jaws-uk] Re: volume control

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:15:46 +0100

Hi Chris,

On many computers there are two output sockets, one for headphones and
another for a line output.  It  might be worth checking that you have the
headphones plugged in to the headphone socket rather than the line out.

The impedance is usually different and this might be causing the overload
problem.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx