[jaws-uk] video intercept

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:49:48 +0100

Hi all

Had a problem with jaws 10 in the last week resulting in
uninstalling and reinstalling.

Now I get a message

Freedom scientific video intercept, reboot to install.

Having done this several times still appears.

a/v scan found nothing.

Jaws also won't focus on outlook messages.

Ideas welcomed please?

Get the free SPAMfighter here:
http://www.spamfighter.com/len