[jaws-uk] Re: version 11

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:26:26 -0500

This is a little too involved to do over the list.

Assigning a hotkey to jaws is not jaws specific but you want to
review how to assign a hotkey to a program in windows generlaly.

if I remember correctly, however, there is a tech note on setting up
a hotkey for jaws up on fs's website. go to fs's homepage and then to
support and the technotes for jaws and look for the desired information.

For the rest of your questions, turn on keyboard help in jaws and
explore options and menus. it might also be a good idea for you to go
thru the basic traning tutoiral for jaws and read thru the jaws help section.

hth

Doris