[jaws-uk] Re: vERSION 17

  • From: "Joan Muir" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wjmuir.twadugs" for DMARC)
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 15:38:48 -0000

Thanks very much to Iain and Keith.

I tried following your very detailed instructions, Keith, but I'm not at all
techie as you will have gathered over the years!

I found two files simply called "default" and I suppose those are the two
that I should copy? Having done that, do I simply get to the same point in
Jaws 17 and paste them into the folder? I'm using Windows 7 as well.

I hate having to use new software really as there's always something that
isn't right to start with.

Best wishes,

Joan.